Welcome to the
The wiki about the classic DID flight simulators
EF2000, F-22 Air Dominance Fighter and F-22 Total Air War
Air Dominance Project
Contents (view all pages)
Installation and Setup on Modern PCs
Tactics and Gameplay
Air Dominance Project Announcements
- 19 November 2015 - F-22 Total Air War 2.30 is Released.
- 20 August 2015 - F-22 Total Air War 2.0 has over 20,000 downloads.
- 23 September 2013 - EF2000 Reloaded is Released!
- 01 September 2013 - EF2000 Reloaded announced. It's time to dust off your EF2000 CD.
- 22 May 2012 - Total Air War 2.22a patch has been released. Updates nGlide version, allows personal skins, updates multiplayer missions, and overall improvements to the Launcher interface.
- 17 January 2012 - Total Air War 2.21 patch has been released. Adds more dynamic campaigns, more multiplayer missions, and restores Windows 98 compatibility.
- 31 July 2011 - Total Air War 2.20a patch has been released. The patch fixes some mods that were broken with TAW 2.20.
- 24 July 2011 - F-22 Total Air War 2.0 has been updated (rebaselined) to 2.20. The full download is now available on Combatsim.com.
- 19 May 2011 - Check out the Air Dominance Project blog on Combatsim for development updates.
- 02 January 2011 - MikeW has tested EF2000 with a version of DosBox which emulates a Voodoo1 card, and posted the following results.
Contribute to TAW Wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
Developments of late have made it possible to run the 3DFX version of EF2000 in DOSBox. The solution is packaged as EF2000 Reloaded, and includes a front end for configuring and launching your DOSBox sessions.